GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Maximum Handicap Certificate (WHS) permitted to play Dom Pedro Golf Courses: Men #36, Ladies #36;
2. Special golf equipment hire rates and packs of tokens for practice at driving range facilities at all Dom Pedro Golf Courses, subject to availability; (table attached);
3. Subscribers will benefit from 10% discount at all Dom Pedro Vilamoura golf shops , Clubhouses Bars and Restaurants (not cumulative with any other promotion or special offer available);
4. Subscribers will benefit from 10% discount in golf lessons at Dom Pedro Vilamoura Golf Academy;
5. Subscriber will benefit from 15% discount on personal accommodation reservations at Dom Pedro Group Hotels (not cumulative with any other promotion or special offer available);
6. Subscribers, who are also members of Vilamoura Golf Cub, are eligible to discounted green fees at the majority of the national golf courses (under a reciprocity agreement), providing their membership fee is settled and upon presentation of Vilamoura golf club membership card.
7. Subscriber must inform his/her name and subscription card number at the time of booking;
8. Besides the aforementioned benefits, Subscribers are also entitled to enter Vilamoura Golf Club’s competitions (providing the Subscriber is affiliated to Vilamoura Golf Club and membership fees are settled).
9. Tee times reservations for Subscriber’s guests must be requested by the Subscriber (who must inform identification of each guest) and reservation will only be confirmed once payment has been received;
10. The presence of Subscriber and guests, if applicable, is required for check-in purpose;
11. Access to the golf course is only permitted after checking-in at the golf reception;
12. Subscription title is personal and non-transferable, valid during the subscribed period;
13. Subscribers are entitled to book only one Tee-off Time per day at any of the courses he/she has access to. Tee-off Times which are booked by the Subscriber and not used, will be considered “no-show” and a fixed administrative fee of €50,00 will be charged to the Subscriber;
14. Dom Pedro reserves the right to terminate, suspend or amend at any time and without prior notice, the Terms and Conditions of the Subscribers Programme herein and the associated golf courses, however, should that happen, the Subscriber will maintain the terms and conditions subscribed to, during the term of the Subscription. Any alteration will be informed via email or through the official website www.dompedrogolf.com;
15. Dom Pedro reserves the right to terminate a Subscription without warning, should the Terms and Conditions herein, not be fully observed;
16. Dom Pedro reserves the right to close the golf courses for maintenance works, or unforeseen reasons, natural, political, economic and any other phenomena, whenever considered necessary, and without having to compensate or indemnify, either in any form.
Please check the golf course closure and maintenance schedule available at the golf shops and online www.dompedrogolf.com.
FRAUD AND CANCELATION
1. Dom Pedro will not be held responsible for loss, theft or robbery of the card. In case of loss, theft or robbery, the Subscriber must immediately report to the Commercial Department (Tel.: +351 289 310 333; email: [email protected]);
2. Dom Pedro reserves the right to cancel the Card, whenever the Subscribers Programme Terms and Conditions have failed to be observed and therefore will not proceed to its renewal or reissue the lost Card or of those objects of fraud or suspected misuse.
2. The Subscriber authorizes that his/her personal data be collected and processed by any Dom Pedro Group company or by third parties entities with whom the Group has established a contract within the scope of the Subscribers Programme herein, with the sole and exclusive purpose of fulfilling the conditions proposed by the Subscribers Programme.
3. The processing of the aforementioned data is intended for the management and operation of the Subscribers Programme, namely by sending e-mails, mobile telephone calls, telemarketing or mailing of commercial information on the products and services of the participating golf courses regarding the Subscribes Programme and Dom Pedro, as a whole, as well as third parties products and services, namely relating to the sectors of leisure, tourism and catering;
4. The Subscriber may, at any time, exercise the rights provided for in the General Regulation on Data Protection 2016/679, in particular as regards access, rectification, erasure/cancellation, opposition, portability, limitation, alteration of consent, right to be notified in case of violation of personal data, and the right to complain to a controlling authority, in writing to Dom Pedro (Av. Eng.º Duarte Pacheco, nº 24, 1070-110 Lisboa) or by sending an e-mail to [email protected], in which the Subscriber must identify him or herself and indicate the situation that is the object of the request.
5. Personal data will be stored and kept only during the length of the subscription and will be erased when the Subscription ends.
6. The Terms and Conditions of the Subscribers Programme are governed by Portuguese law and any conflicts regarding their interpretation and application will be settled by the Judicial Court of Lisbon.